Water and Flood Damage Restoration in Bethesda, MD
Discovering water and flood damage to your Bethesda, MD home can be serious. If left unchecked, it could cause structural damage to the home and a health hazard to you and your loved ones. It’s important to contact a trusted remediation company as soon as the problem is discovered.
We Restoration services Bethesda, and the surrounding area with water and flood damage restoration services. Our experienced contractors work hard to quickly repair damage and restore your home to its previous condition.
The Threat of Mold in Your Bethesda Home
Water can cause serious damage to your home and can result in mold growth. The resulting problems can be even more serious if it’s allowed to seep through floor boards or drywall, into the structure of your home.
Mold infestation and growth can also cause a wide range of serious health problems. Below are a few symptoms:
- Throat or eye irritation
- Nasal congestion
- Autoimmune symptoms
The Water and Flood Damage Remediation Process
Evidence of water damage can come in a variety of forms including discoloration on the wall or floor, surface mold, or standing water. The restoration process begins the moment the evidence is discovered. It’s imperative to call a trusted mold remediation company the moment you suspect something is wrong.
Once that call is placed, the rest of the process can begin. Our team will work to quickly address the problem at the root cause and return your home to its previous condition. Some of the basic steps in our water and flood damage remediation process include:
- Water extraction ‐ The removal of any standing water that may have occurred either in plain site, behind drywall, or underneath flooring.
- Establishing the root cause ‐ Our experienced contractors will work to establish and fix the root cause of the water damage to ensure that there are no repeat problems in the future.
- Drying and dehumidification ‐ The use of dryers, dehumidifiers, and other professional equipment to return the area to its original state, previous to the incident.
- Removal of damaged materials and possessions ‐ Mold exposure and water damage can cause serious structural damage and pose a risk to health. It’s important that anything that’s been damaged is removed from the home.
- Rebuilding and Restoration ‐ The rebuilding of any damaged areas within the home is an important step.
Hire an Experienced Water and Flood Damage Remediation Company in Bethesda, MD
When left unchecked, water and flood damage can cause serious issues in your Bethesda, MD home. By acting quickly, you minimize the potential for serious harm to your home and your family’s long‐term health. We Restoration can help you to fix this serious problem in a timely manner. Our technicians will prioritize your job and ensure that it’s done right the first time.
If you discover standing water or evidence of water damage, hire an experienced water and flood damage remediation company in Bethesda, MD.