Water Damage Restoration
Some say that the biggest enemy of residential or commercial structures is water. There are many ways that water damage can develop; whether it’s a small leak from your pipes, excess moisture, overflowing sinks, or mother nature putting her stamp. Sudden rain storms in summer time and freezing and broken pipes during winter time in the Washington D.C. and surrounding VA and MD counties are a common occurrence. It is crucial for restorers to use the right techniques in a timely manner to reduce the amount of damage to your property.
Fast Response to Water Damage
Even when water damages look severe, fast response can reduce the severity. We Restoration's team of experts is available 24/7 for any type of water damage. A fast response is the only way to conduct a successful restoration process without any secondary problems such as mold infestation.
Residential Water Damage Restoration
We're experts in dealing with water damage in your home. Learn more about what to expect during the restoration process.Learn more
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Our fast response and unique process means your business will be up and running in no time. Learn more about our commercial services.Learn more
Insurance Coverage for Water Damage
Home and business insurance policies vary, and it is very important to check what’s included or not included in your policy.
- When water damage happens, you should call your insurance company to open a claim. You do NOT have to use the restoration company that your insurance advises you to hire.
- Make sure to take photos of the damage before a restoration company arrives, during the drying process, and after the job is done.
We Restoration conducts the water damage restoration process by all state and federal regulations. We work with insurance companies on a daily basis, and we know what information adjusters need in order to make the claim go through.
Water & Flood Damage Categories
According to the IICRC (The Institute of International Cleaning and Restoration Certification), there are three categories of water damage and/or flood damage:
- Category 1: Originates from a sanitary water source and does not pose substantial risk to humans and the environment.
- Category 2: When water contains contamination and has a potential to be unsafe environment to humans.
- Category 3: When water is grossly contaminated and can cause serious risk to humans when contacted and/or consumed.
Water Damage Restoration Procedures
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for our crews and the property occupants.
- Document, inspect, and establish a game plan.
- Mitigate any further damage by controlling the moisture and air pollution.
- Clean and dry. Two simple words that mean a lot.
- Complete the restoration.
A Trusted Restoration Company in D.C., MD & Northern VA
Have water damage in your basement, crawl space, attic, or an ugly sewage back-up? Don’t wait… call We Restoration! We are located in Rockville, MD, near Washington D.C. and its suburbs, serving all residential and commercial buildings. Why choose us?
- We offer a fast response time and 24/7 emergency services.
- Our restoration teams are experienced and trained.
- We work closely with insurance companies.
- We use only top-rated water extraction and drying equipment.