Mold Inspection & Remediation in Washington D.C
As a licensed and insured Washington D.C mold remediation and mold assessment company we take pride in providing the home owners, property owners and home renters of the district a professional and hassle free remediation and restoration services. Whether your property is located in the northwest, northeast, southwest or southeast of Washington D.C our response for an emergency or non-emergency calls will be fast and efficient.
Local Washington D.C Metro Restoration Company
We Restoration Crews, managers and owner are not a part of a large franchise, each and every project is planned to the smallest detail and we make sure to give our full attention to each and every customer.
Not a lot of Washington DC Mold remediation specialists carry top of the line negative air pressures machines, HEPA vacuums, Air scrubbers and other mold removal equipment as We Restoration, This equipment helps our professional crews to provide our customers a healthy indoor environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Should I be concerned if I see mold growth in my home or office?
Yes, Even though mold is found in an indoor and outdoor environment, there are certain types of mold that should not be inside the home or office. The concerns should arise once certain types of mold are detected in an indoor environment and/or a large count of mold spores are found in an indoor environment.
What are mold exposure symptoms?
- Eye Irritation and/or Watery Eyes
- Dry Cough Throat Irritation
- Respiratory difficulties such as wheezing or shortness of breath
- Skin Rashes
- Allergic reactions
How do molds get into my home or office and how do they grow?
Mold is found both indoors and outdoors. Since mold spores are very light and very small (microscopic level), it can enter your home through open doorways, windows, vents, and heating and air conditioning systems, it can also attach itself to cloths, shoes, and pets. Mold can grow indoor when:
- High humidity exists - 55% humidity and more.
- The right temperature - between 40°F to 100°F
- Organic material - Wood, wood product, paper, drywall paper, cardboard, insulation, ceiling tiles etc.
How do you keep mold out of buildings and homes?
- Controlling humidity levels in your indoor environment
- Promptly fixing leaky roofs, windows, pipes or any type of water intrusion.
- After a flood - it is very important to apply drying methods in the affected area.
- Ventilating shower, laundry, attic, crawl spaces, and other areas in your home where not much air movement.
Here are a few tips of how to control mold growth in your home:
Does mold make us sick?
Learn more about Mold and different people's reactions to it in our blog: Mold: Is It Making You Sick?
Why choose We Restoration as your DC Mold Removal Pro?
- Licensed - we are Washington DC licensed Mold remediation and mold assessment company.
- Insured - We carry liability and workers compensation insurance.
- IICRC Certified - We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration) certified firm.
- Great Online reviews and reputation - Our online reviews speak for themselves.
- Flat rate proposals - no surprises, our customers know what they pay for
- Fast and efficient service - for home buyers or sellers we provide a quick service to make sure our customer will not lose the deal.
- Warranty - When we do a mold remediation according to all standards and regulation of the industry, we provide a warranty to pass a post remediation testing. To get more info and a mold remediation estimate feel free to call us or simply fill in the online request form and we will get in touch with you ASAP