Residential Water Damage Restoration
Your home is a big investment. When any type of water damage occurs, acting fast is a key to preventing any further damage to your home's foundation and your personal belongings. Our location in Maryland, near Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia cities, gives us the ability to offer a quick response for any type of water damage.
How Can I Have Water Damage in My Residential Home?
- Clogged toilets and sinks
- Broken or burst pipes
- Excess moisture
- Roof leaks
- Improper drainage systems
- Natural disaster
Homeowners Insurance for Water & Flood Damage
Every home insurance policy is different, and it is important to check your policy before water or flood damage happens. You should call your insurance company immediately when water damage happens in your home.
- Remember, you do not have to use a restoration company that your insurance recommends. You can choose the right restoration company that you feel the most comfortable with.
- The experts at We Restoration have been dealing with insurance companies for years and follow all national standards and regulations.
- You are responsible to make the payment for the water damage restoration services. As a homeowner, you will be asked to sign a form agreeing to the service and payment.
Step-by-Step Guide for a Successful Water Damage & Water Removal Process
- You call - we respond.
- Provide a safe environment - for our experts and the house residents.
- Document and inspect - for insurance purposes and work process.
- Water extraction - taking all the water out.
- Drying process - using air movers, heaters, and dehumidifiers.
- Cleaning process - conduct a thorough clean-up.
- Final inspection and walkthrough - to make sure the job was done properly.
Local Restoration Company Located in Rockville, MD
We Restoration works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because we understand the importance of fast response when water damage occurs. Our average arrival time is less then 3 hours from the initial phone call, and we serve all areas within 50 miles of our Rockville office, including Washington D.C., Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Montgomery County, Howard County, Frederick County, Prince George's County, and Baltimore County.